AERIAL LIFT OPERATORS
OSHA requires that all aerial lift operators be certified every year.
This type of training is normally done on site. From a single individual to dozens at a time, we make the training process quick, easy and user friendly; typically, 2-3 hours.
And when it comes to affordability, you’ll find the cost to train surprisingly low!
PROTECTING MAN AND MACHINERY
Aerial Lifts are more dangerous than one might think. Accidents are common and typically caused by operator error.
The five most common Aerial Lift accidents are:
- Getting Caught Between the Lift and an Object
- Being Struck by Objects Outside the Bucket
Operator Training through Tri-Lift NJ is quick, comprehensive and the most cost effective way to make sure you stay safe and productive on the job!
Our instructors are professionally trained with hundreds of classes under their belt. They’re exceptionally adept at recognizing skill deficiencies and effectively answering questions.
Aerial Work Platform Operator Safety Training courses by Tri-Lift NJ cover the following:
- Operation of Aerial Work Platforms
- Operation of Scissor Lifts
- Operation of Articulating Booms
- Operation of Telescopic Booms
- Operation of Trailer Mounted Booms
- Understanding Federal OSHA Regulations and Adherence
- Aerial Lift Fundamentals
- Principles of Balance, Stability, and Capacity
- Guidelines for Safe Operation
PREPARING YOUR OPERATORS
By the end of their class, students will be thoroughly prepared to safely and efficiently operate an Aerial Lift.
- Instructor led discussion on application specifics
- Federal OSHA regulations review
- Video course demonstrating safety concepts and operational techniques
- Student Workbook and Guide
- Written exam
- Hands on training with actual equipment
- Certification credentials upon completion
COMPLETING THE PROCESS
Every student will receive proof of course completion:
- Laminated certificate with completion details
- Plastic ID wallet card
- Certification is valid for 4 years
- Back up Certification records stored at our facility
For questions or to schedule a class:
Call our trainer directly