For some companies, having a trainer on staff is the best option. We offer Train the Trainer courses that accomplish this objective.
Courses cover all classes of forklifts, enabling your company to design a custom in-house program to train their operators. This option is particularly accommodating when there is high turnover of operators, as OSHA requires every driver to be certified, every three years.
A staggering 80% of forklift related accidents occur at the dock, and half result in serious injury or death!
An untrained operator can wreak havoc through damaged product and equipment, excessive downtime, workers’ comp and liability insurance, injuries, fines and lawsuits.
Sharpening the skills of your operators will make them more aware when turning a corner, loading a truck, lifting a load, or backing-up; all instances where accidents occur.
Our instructors are professionally trained with many Train the Trainer classes under their belt. Not only will they teach the courses, they’ll address nuances of instruction, as well.
Train the Trainer courses by Tri-Lift NJ cover the following:
- Operation of Class I Forklifts – Electric
- Operation of Class II Forklifts – Narrow Aisle
- Operation of Class III Forklift – Pallet Trucks
- Operation of Class IV Forklifts – IC Cushion Tire Counterbalance
- Operation of Class V Forklifts – IC Pneumatic Tire Counterbalance
- Complete Program Training
PREPARING YOUR OPERATORS
By the end of their course syllabus, the trainer will be thoroughly prepared to successfully teach and certify forklift operators.
- Instructor led discussion on application specifics
- Federal OSHA regulations review
- Video course demonstrating safety concepts
- Student Workbook and Guide
- Written exam
- Hands on training with actual equipment
- Certification credentials upon completion
COMPLETING THE PROCESS
Every student will receive proof of course completion
- Laminated Trainer certificate with completion details
- Plastic Trainer ID wallet card
- Certification is valid for life
- Back up Certification records stored at our facility
- Student and Instructor workbooks and learning materials
- Video DVD’s
- Blank certification templates and ID cards
For questions or to schedule a class:
Call our trainer directly